Welcome To Our Firm
At Carter & Tani, Attorneys at Law, we have more than 25 years of experience representing franchisors, subfranchisors, master franchisees, area developers, franchisees and businesses throughout the United States.
Chicago Franchise Law Attorneys Serving Clients Nationwide
If you are starting a franchise, we can lay the groundwork to ensure your business is structured appropriately to accomplish your goals. We can also help you take the right steps to avoid future liability. An experienced franchise law attorney can help your company comply with state and federal franchise laws to limit the potential for investigations by regulatory agencies and to maintain enforceable franchise agreements not subject to claims for violations.
Why Choose Us?
- We listen and learn about your business.
- We will tailor our approach based on your business goals.
- We are accessible and will keep you informed.
- We understand your need for cost-effective, yet quality franchise services.
- We work efficiently to get the job done in a timely manner.
Franchise and business law has been our firm’s focus for over 25 years. Contact our franchise law attorneys in Wheaton, Illinois, to learn how we can help you accomplish your business goals.
Franchise Law Services Tailored To Serve Your Needs
At Carter & Tani, Attorneys at Law, we have extensive experience helping new and established franchise clients in a wide range of industries address their varied franchise and business law needs, relating to:
- Nationwide registration and disclosure
- Franchise compliance and training
- Franchise relations and operations
- Business transactions
- Buying and selling businesses
- Trademark protection
Experienced Legal Representation For Business Owners
Whether you need legal counsel when establishing a new business or have an existing business and want to establish a relationship with a business attorney to provide assistance as legal needs arise, the attorneys at Carter & Tani have the experience and skills you need. We represent business clients in numerous industries and offer a variety of business law services, including:
- Establishment of new entity
- Trademark registration and enforcement
- Contract drafting, review and/or negotiation
- Commercial lease review and negotiation
- Buying/selling businesses
We Are Entrepreneurs Just Like You
We understand your need for high-quality, efficient legal services at a reasonable rate. Our goal is to deliver real value to help grow your business. You can trust our franchise and business lawyers to protect your rights and interests while furthering the goals of your organization or business.